Valpak Franchises Offering Local Direct Mail Marketing and Digital Marketing Solutions
EBITDA Range 2.5M-5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
The offering is a collection of three separate franchises specializing in local direct mail marketing and digital marketing solutions in the Mid-Atlantic and South Central region of the United States. The companies offer local businesses with a variety of print marketing options such as single-panel coupons, large print formats, and cardstock and loyalty cards. In addition, they offer a variety of digital marketing solutions such as website development, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, power listings, social media marketing, and the companies highly optimized business profile pages.
- Access to corporate’s proprietary accounting and performance tracking technology system that gives customers true exposure to their return on investment
- Over 40 years of best practices in direct mail advertising
- Recurring revenue model. Most customers are under a six to nine month contract participating in consecutive mailing orders
- Growing customer base of over 3,300 different clients
- 100+ global partners including Google, Apple Maps, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and Yelp
- Google AdWords Premier Small Business (SMB) Partner
- The franchisor is ranked in the top 150 in the 2018 Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Two of the three franchisees included in this opportunity are ranked in the top five out of the 100+ franchises
- Knowledgeable marketing consultants with years of practical industry experience
- Flagship product is mailed to nearly 200 mailing zones every month
- Certified by all three leading environmental programs (PEFC, Sustainable Forestry Initiative, and FSC)
- Increase sales and marketing efforts to expand client base and increase revenue
- Expand services into different geographic locations and establish other franchises
- Utilize the new ownership group who is infusing money into technology and focusing on the digital sector of the business
- Hire experienced sales representatives to grow the digital division
- The company services thousands of small-business owners in the Mid-Atlantic and South Central region of the United States. It serves various industries such as dining, entertainment, retail, automotive, health, fitness and beauty, general services, home services, medical services, professional services, and online marketplaces among others.
- The company is headquartered in an office space located in the Mid- Atlantic. In addition, the company operates from two offices in the Mid- Atlantic region and one in the South Central region of the United States.
- All three entities are owned by two individuals, one of which is not active in the day-to-day operations. The active owner is willing to stay on for a one or two year transition period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)