Valpak Franchise Offering Local Direct Mail Marketing and Digital Marketing Solutions
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
The company is a franchise specializing in local direct marketing and digital marketing solutions in the Mid-West. The company offers local businesses with a variety of print marketing options such as single-panel coupons, large print formats, and cardstock and loyalty cards. In addition, they offer a variety of digital marketing solutions such as website development, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, power listings, social media marketing, and the companies highly optimized business profile pages.
- Operating in growth mode; revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual rate of 28.7% and 73.9%, respectively from 2015 through 2017
- Consistently in the top five in production year-over-year across the franchisor’s network
- Access to corporate´s proprietary accounting and performance tracking technology system that gives customers true exposure to their return on investment
- Over 40 years of best practices in direct mail advertising
- Second oldest franchisee in the 50-year-old network
- Approved Master Service Agreement (MSA) with large financial institution to mail across the United States
- Flagship product is mailed to over 540K homes each month
- Won every major award offered by the franchisor
- Recurring revenue model. Most customers are under a six to nine month contract participating in consecutive mailing orders
- 100+ global partners including Google, Apple Maps, Bing, Yahoo,Facebook, and Yelp
- The franchisor is ranked #128 in the 2018 Entrepreneur Franchise
- Increase sales and marketing efforts to expand client base and increase revenue
- Expand services into different geographic locations and establish other franchises
- Utilize the new ownership group who is infusing money into technology and focusing on the digital sector of the business
- Hire experienced sales representative to grow the digital division
- The company services hundreds of small to large corporations in the Mid-West. It serves various industries such as professional services, home services, dining, entertainment, retail, automotive, health, fitness and beauty, general services, medical services, and online marketplaces among others.
- The company operates from two office spaces: 1,200 sq. ft. on the first floor and 3,500 sq. ft. on the second floor of the building. The facility is a total of 8,000 sq. ft. and is affiliate-owned. The real estate is not included in the sale but the owner is open to rent options. There is room to grow in the current facility.
- The company is owned by two individuals, one of which is not active in the day-to-day operations. The active owner is willing to stay on for a transition period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)