Two Family Entertainment Venues In Central Texas
EBITDA Range 1.5M-2.5M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
The business is a collection of two entertainment venues in central Texas. Both locations offer numerous activities alongside full-bar service, food service, and a banquet hall.
· Highly profitable company with excellent cash-flows
· Both locations have adjusted EBITDA above 21% of revenues
· Revenue concentration is diversified across multiple segments
· Great reputation due to strong focus on customer satisfaction
· Full-time staff members are dedicated with minimal turnover
· Operates out of central Texas, one of the most rapidly growing areas in the country
· Multiple large cities within the company´s expansion range
· Numerous opportunities for geographic and revenue growth
· License for full-bar services and food service capabilities
· Expand geographical market by constructing additional locations in nearby major cities
· Expand current facilities by adding outdoor activities
· Business model has the potential to be a national brand
· There is potential to franchise the brand
The business serves customers in the central Texas area.
The company operates out of two entertainment facilities. One location is owned and the other location is leased from a related party.
The owners´ goal is to sell both entertainment locations and are open to deal structure to achieve their goals.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]