Supplier and Distributor of Janitorial Supplies and Equipment Copy
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
A supplier of a diverse spread of sanitary and janitorial supplies and equipment.
· Operating for over 50 Years
· Solid relationships in place with various government entities
· Diverse customer base; no single customer comprises more than 13% of sales
· Room to triple operations in the current facility
· Approximately 90% of sales is based on repeat business
· Long-term supplier and customer relationships in place
· Exceptional reputation for timely delivery and cost-effectiveness
· Expand the sales force to develop a larger footprint
· Begin to carry low cost, high margin products not offered by larger retailers
· Incorporate a predictive inventory management system to keep inventory costs low and identify obsolete items
· Implement RFID tags for better inventory tracking
· Offer customers inventory management services
Market Currently Served
Areas of Georgia and Alabama
Approximately 15,000 sq. ft.; company-owned with room to expand. The facility can be included as part of the sale.
Two owners, looking to exit the business in order to pursue retirement and other personal interests. Both owners are able to remain with company after the sale for a transition period. The owners’ time-frame can be discussed depending on strategic fit.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)