Provider of Specialty Electrical and Network Solutions
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 25M-50M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company provides a wide array of electrical and networking services for commercial and industrial customers in the United States. It designs, installs, repairs, and maintains all types of electrical systems, power controls, and network solutions.
· Decades of operating history
· Recurring revenue from maintenance and monitoring contracts
· New construction is about 60% of projects; 40% is maintenance
· Reputation for completing difficult jobs in a timely manner
· Extensive technology capabilities
· Specialized skills in industrial and hospital work
· Experienced and highly-skilled employees
· Diversified customer base and relationships with customers
· Increasing profits are inevitable with the increased demand for skilled electricians
· Increase focus on electrical contracting for hospitals and industrial projects
· Further expand geographic market
· Further develop relationships with large corporations to service data centers
· Increase sales and advertising by expanding call center and online presence
The company serves a variety of sectors including commercial, heavy industrial, light residential, higher education, medical, municipal.
Two facilities in separate locations are leased from a related party. The facilities can be included in the deal or leased at a negotiable rate.
The owners seek an acquirer that can grow the company to its full potential. The owners are open to various deal structures and will remain with the business after the sale.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]