Provider of General Oilfield Construction Services & Supplier of Industrial Equipment
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
HeadquartersCentral Southern Texas
Two Texas-based corporations that provide general oilfield construction and maintenance services and industrial supplies to the oilfield market. The Companies operate from six locations throughout south Texas. General maintenance and oilfield construction services include excavation and installation for production entities and pipeline transportation entities. The supply and service company offers equipment and supplies such as pipes, valves, hoses, controllers, regulators, safety equipment, other industrial tools and accessories. It also provides controllers, regulators and safety equipment repairs and and installation both in house and in the field.
· Operating for over 50 years
· Great reputation for high quality products and services at an affordable price
· Experienced personnel that provide reliable service
· Loyal and steady repeat customer base
· Provides on-call general maintenance and pipeline services
· Large selection of product inventory on-hand
· Six locations in Texas strategically located near customers
· Further increase services throughout Texas such as the Permian Basin
· Increase sales division and marketing capabilities such as SEO website and social media
· Open supply stores in Permian Basin and other states
· Further expand construction capabilities to accommodate larger-sized midstream and upstream installation jobs
· Increase focus on industrial customers outside the oil and gas industry
Central, southern Texas
Midstream and upstream oilfield businesses in the Texas market with the majority of customers in south Texas.
The Companies lease six facilities from a related party, including one shared headquarters. The five other locations are supply stores and equipment yards located throughout south Texas. The facilities can be leased at a negotiable rate or included in the deal if desired.
The shareholder seeks a full sale to pursue retirement. The owner is willing to remain with the Companies for an agreed amount of time to ensure a seamless ownership transition.
|Company 1 (Pipeline Construction)|
|Company 2 (Industrial Supply)|
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]