Premier Maternal Obstetrics Medical Service Provider
- Posted on incare, health and medical
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
Specialized medical provider offering services for the most common obstetric topics including maternal-fetal medicine, high-risk pregnancies, and additional maternal issues.
· Professional staff with over twelve years of industry experience
· Limited competition in the area
· Seasoned management team with an average company tenure of eight years
· Advanced high-end equipment with state-of-the-art diagnostic services
· Niche medical practice
· Excellent reputation and well known among customers for its industry expertise and high-quality care
· Continue expansion across the state through satellite offices and acquisitions of existing private practices to widen the footprint of the company
· Continue to secure additional agreements and services from other affiliated medical providers
· Expand the marketing department
· Existing business model is ideal for expansion due to demand
· Partner with additional medical practices in the area for increase service referrals
· Southeast United States
· The company leases a 2,300 sq. ft. office space from an unaffiliated third party. The office is in a highly visible location and seated next to a primary hospital.
· The owner is seeking a full sale in order to retire from the industry. He is willing to stay on for a short period to ensure a smooth transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)