Power Line and Right-of-Way Service Provider
- Posted on inbuilding & construction
EBITDA Range 750K-1M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company provides power line construction and right-of-way clearing services for utility companies and municipalities. It specializes in high voltage electrical work, power line relocation, and fiber and copper installation and splicing.
- Currently working on 12 contracts worth $10.9M as of December 31, 2016
- Specialize in high voltage electrical work, and fiber and copper installation and splicing
- Long-term customer relationships in place, several have been doing business with company for over 20 years
- Unlimited Tennessee contractors license
- Seasoned management team in place that could be involved in succession planning and transition
- Operating for over four decades
- Excellent market recognition and reputation
- Form a dedicated sales team to actively seek out and engage prospective customers
- Bolt-on for complementary construction service provider
- Expand geographic reach and tap into an established customer base
Market Currently Served
The Southeast US, with the majority of the projects located in Tennessee
The facility is owned personally by the owner and can be included in the sale or leased at a market rate.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The owner and his wife are ready to pursue retirement and would like to see the company continue to remain successful in the future under new ownership. Both will remain with the company for a transition period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)
*This company has sent internal financials for 2017 and completed the year with $5.7M in revenue and $843K in EBITDA.