Natural Gas Oilfield Services Company
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company provides essential engineered equipment and maintenance products to the midstream natural gas industry primarily in the Central South Sections of the US and all natural gas Shale plays in the U.S. The company has been designing and making custom, specialized equipment for gas processing plants and various pipelines throughout the country for over 50 years.
· Represents and markets specialty products from over 100 manufacturers, factory-direct, for the natural gas industry
· Provides supplies and equipment to the major natural gas and liquid pipelines in the US, including over 10,000 spark-ignited natural gas engines
· Maintains solid, ongoing repeat business with products and services
· Services and provides products and equipment to over 600 gas processing plants in the US
· Close, existing business relationships with customers for the past 50 years
· One of the few remaining companies with experience currently specializing in the midstream industry
· High level participation in the major natural gas industry trade associations
· Markets products to customers in all U.S. shale plays with an established and substantial presence in The Permian and Mid- Continent Basins, the busiest natural gas shale plays
· Continues to grow, providing products to customers with each new additional gas plant, pipeline and facility commissioned in the major gas shale plays
· Additional opportunities underway for further exclusive product introductions and new technologies being developed for the industry
Attractive company for those seeking introduction and participation in the midstream market, one of the most stable markets in the energy industry
Natural gas industry, including gas processing, natural gas compression, power generation and natural gas and liquid pipelines in the U.S.
The company has 12 leased warehouses with inventory and personnel strategically located to serve customers in both the Permian and Mid- Continent Basins
The majority shareholder is considering retirement options and is seeking a qualified buyer that will continue growing the company to its fullest potential, while retaining the key employees that have made the company successful. The owner plans to stay on for a three- to five year period in order to share all retained intellectual property as well as to help maintain lifelong relationships with existing customers and manufacturers.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]