Multi-Disciplinary Civil Engineering Firm
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
A multi-disciplinary civil engineering firm specializing in water and wastewater work, site end, airport and aviation, land planning, and various military engineering services. In addition, the company has completed numerous building projects as the lead design professional including project management, program development and management, surveying, and information technology designs.
· Approximately 90% of revenue is generated from repeat business
· Strong and knowledgeable management team in place
· Longstanding, established name in the market
· Crossed-trained employees able to perform various functions
· Reputation for delivering timely and quality services
· Strategic professional relationships with long standing clients allowing a high percentage of repeat business
· Attractive bolt-on opportunity for additional engineering and architecture firms
· Hire additional employees to handle new projects
· Actively pursue military projects outside of home state
· Expand operations to surrounding cities and counties with large and expanding resident populations and land areas
· Implement a marketing strategy and create the company website to generate on-line traffic and business
· Southeast United States
· The company operates from a 5,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Although relocatable, management considers the current location beneficial because it is strategically located in the region with significant growth potential. The real estate is available for sale or a long-term lease depending on deal structure.
· The owners are looking to exit the company to pursue retirement. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. Also, they are ready to remain with the business for a transition period.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)