Metals Distributor of Stainless, Alloys and Specialty Steel Products
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
The company is a metals distributor of pre-processed, saw-cut and random length steel products. In addition to being a supplier of specialty metals, it also provides high-quality custom processing services for multiple industries, including heat treating, grinding, testing, boring, and in-house production saw cutting.
· Specializes in customer-driven inventory management, saw cutting, processing of steel products and customer-focused relationships
· Established, loyal client base with 80% of orders originating from existing customers
· Over 100 years combined experience in metal distribution
· Strategic management of extensive inventory stock allows for quick response to client demand
· Solid reputation for providing high-quality in-demand products and on time delivery
· Excellent inventory management provides for high customer satisfaction and steady gross profit margins
· Investment in replacement of equipment past useful life will increase productivity and add capacity
· Certification of quality program will offer more business opportunities with previously inaccessible clients
· Investment in a website update that offers direct sales capabilities
· Enhance product lines, specifically with aluminum, by securing an integrated domestic mill source
The company’s products and services are primarily centered on oilfield companies in Oklahoma. It also provides materials for multiple industries including pipeline, aerospace, and general manufacturing. The company has clients in 10 states.
The company leases a 12,000 square foot steel-frame, metal building from an unrelated third party.
One of two owners is seeking to retire and is willing to stay on to ensure a smooth transition. The other owner is interested in continuing on a full-time basis, depending on sale structure. Both owners are open to different deal structures.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]