Leading Transportation Company
- Posted on inmotor, transport & marine
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a dry-van transportation provider offering a wide-range of services, including full truckload service, dedicated fleets, full-service brokerage, and yard hostler services.
- Long-term customer relationships in-place with national food, beverage, paper, and office supply shippers
- Over 85 tractors and drivers across all divisions
- Seven dedicated fleets with consistent revenue streams
- Brokerage division managed over 6,000 shipments in 2016 for a diverse customer base
- 2016 driver turnover under 30%, compared to an industry average of 80% to 120%
- Seasoned management with expertise in network optimization, dedicated fleets, brokerage operations, pricing, and bid analysis
- All trucks are equipped with GPS tracking, two-way communications, and electronic log systems
- The company has partnered with large shippers providing it potential for substantial growth
- The electronic log mandate may force many micro-competitors to exit the market, creating growth opportunities
- Continue to expand geographically through both brokerage services and asset-based operations
Market Currently Served
- Brokerage division provides services to all 48 contiguous states
- Asset division provides services in the Southeast, Southwest, and Midwest regions
The company operates from a 45,000 square foot facility that is leased from a related entity. The owners are open to selling the real estate or leasing it depending on deal structure and strategic fit.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The company is owned by a group of family members, none of whom are actively involved in the business. The family hired the current chief operating officer to manage the business and prepare it for a future sale. The COO is available to remain with the company following a sale.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)