Leading Roofing and Exterior Services Provider
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
A SBA certified women-owned business specializing in roofing, gutters, columns, and framing servicing commercial and residential clients. All material is produced by manufacturers and distributed to company through suppliers. The company has the ability to fabricate metal material on-site.
· Diversified capabilities positioning the company in high value projects
· Strong relationships with general contractors
· Licensed in three states as general contractors and certified roofing contractors
· 80% of business from repeat customers
· Established long-term relationships with suppliers
· Provides exceptional customer service
· SBA certified women-owned business
· Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in net revenue of 38% from 2014 to 2017
· Expansion of service department increasing company’s revenue and margins
· Increase sales and marketing teams to generate new contracts
· Develop new product lines and enhance company services
· Expand customer outreach by opening additional facilities in the Southeast
· Excellent platform for add-on acquisitions
· Large amount of facility space for expansion/storage
· Expand bidding platform to include government projects
· Southeast United States
· The company’s three locations allow it to service customers in the municipality, construction, commercial, and other institutional industries primarily in the Southeast region.
· The company operates from three locations in the Southeast United States.
· The company is owned by two shareholders, both of which are actively involved in the day-to-day operations. They have successfully grown the company over the past seven years and wish to explore other options or possible retirement.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)