Leading Concrete Contractor
- Posted on inbuilding & construction
EBITDA Range 1.5M-2.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
HeadquartersNorth Carolina, US
A turn-key concrete contractor providing flatwork, tilt-up construction, foundations, and exterior paving. The company has been working in the concrete space for over 30 years and has developed long-term relationships with leading contractors.
- Operating in growth mode; revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 25.8% and 28.3%, respectively, from 2013 through 2017
- $7.8M backlog as of December 31, 2017
- Succession plan in place, with seasoned management team to run the day-to-day operations
- Places several million square feet of concrete floors and tilt wall panels annually
- Long-term relationships with leading contractors, resulting in significant repeat business
- Specialize in large-scale, heavy industrial and commercial projects
- Form a dedicated sales team to actively seek out and engage prospective customers
- Expand geographic reach to increase market share and acquire additional customers
- Bolt-on for complementary construction service provider
Market Currently Served
Commercial, military, and heavy industrial entities located throughout the Carolinas
The company operates out of a 20,000 square foot facility with ample room for expansion. The company leases the building from a related party and the real estate can be included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The owner is exploring his exit options and open to various deal structures. Management oversees the day-to-day operations, but the owner is available for a transition period if needed.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)