Leading Bank Account Reporting Services and Software Provider
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Open
The company’s services are marketed and sold to banks and other relationship partners for resale to customers and are designed to accommodate their customers’ unique accounting needs. Services include sub-accounting, fiduciary escrow/trust accounting and reconciliation, bank account monitoring, fraud and alert reporting software. The company’s sales channels include banks, title insurance underwriters, real estate software developer networks and direct sales to the customer.
· Recurring contractual monthly sales revenue
· Limited competitive landscape
· Established long-term financial institution and real estate industry relationships
· Vertical software developer
· Vertical software developer relationships
· Solid and diverse customer base
· Experienced personnel (30+ years of experience)
· Promote services to accommodate new legislative compliance mandates
· Research and develop new innovative financial solutions addressing customer’s specific needs
· Expand national footprint
· Focus on market segments and vertical industries relating to real estate (real estate title companies, attorneys and national title insurance underwriters)
· Market and implement the online sub-account management services to partner and prospective banks
· Southeast United States
· United States – Nationwide
· The company operates from a facility leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 60% occupied.
· The company is owned by three individuals, two of whom are active in day-to-day operations. They are looking for growth capital for expansion, but are open to a full exit.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)