Healthcare Training Company specializing in American Heart Association certification
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Open
A certified training center for basic and advanced life support training and certification that also sells automated external defibrillators.
· Compound annual revenue growth exceeding 46% per year from 2013 through 2017 has required little additional investment generating a compound annual growth rate in EBITDA that exceeds 76%.
· The company offers all of the American Heart Association’s (AHA) training programs. This allows it to provide all levels of compliance training that medical institutions are required to have.
· Facilities and customers desiring in-house AHA instructors require alignment with a certified training center such as this company.
· The company serves multiple markets, including healthcare, companies that require OSHA compliance training, and organizations that desire to have CPR, first aid, and/or blood borne pathogens training. Courses can be customized to meet the needs of the individual company.
· The company leverages its relationships with medical institutions to cross sell customized first aid kits and other medical devices such as Automated External Defibrillators(AEDs).
· Hire a full-time medical device sales representative to utilize the company’s relationships with medical institutions to increase product sales of AED devices and other medical devices. The AED related sales accounts for less than 10% of current revenue due to the passive sales approach employed.
· Expansive current and potential client base – including, but not limited to: hospitals, private physicians’ offices, physical therapy centers, dental offices, day-care centers, automotive shops, beauty salons, property management offices, wineries, sporting arenas, bars, private aircraft personnel, casinos, shopping malls, union halls, electric companies, and safety subcontractors.
· Expand services to include state/national EMS certifications and enhance its online training/instructor courses.
· Establish satellite and franchising offices to provide nationwide services for the American Heart Association’s program.
· Midwestern United States
· The company specializes in providing AHA training/certification programs primarily serving healthcare markets. It also serves a widerange of organizations that require OSHA compliance, CPR, first aid and/or blood borne pathogens training. Licensing requirements for customers are required to be renewed every two years.
· The company is able to operate from virtually from any location, leveraging key contacts in every region of business. There is no need for warehousing, sales floor, etc. and thus the owner has elected to forgo any business lease.
· Sole shareholder seeking full sale in order to retire. The owner is willing to stay on for a handover period to ensure a smooth transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)