General Contractor specializing in secure facilities for the private and government sectors
- Posted on inbuilding & construction
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
An established commercial general contractor specializing in the design, and construction of secure facilities for the private and government sectors.
· Subject matter experts in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) projects
· $7.06M in secured pipeline as of March 2017
· 75% of revenue is derived from repeat business
· Compound annual growth rate in gross profit of 17.8% from 2013 to 2016
· Multiple renewed term contracts for large firms
· Exploit significant growth opportunities within the industry
· Increase amount of direct government contracts
· Develop a dedicated sales and marketing team to obtain new clients
· Establish in-house experts in the mechanical and electrical divisions to better control costs
· Offer services outside the continental United States
· Negotiate more projects
Market Currently Served
Projects are mainly in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Other jobs have been in Colorado, Texas, North and South Carolina, Florida, and others.
· The company operates from an affiliate-owned facility.
Two owners open to different deal structures. In the event of a full sale, both owners are willing to remain active to facilitate company growth and ensure a seamless transfer of ownership..
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)