Full-service Printing and Office Supply provider
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a full-service provider of all printing and office supply needs. The company offers a complete line of printing, office supply, janitorial, and furniture products to commercial clients in the Mid-Atlantic US.
- 58% of revenue is generated from office supplies and 34% from printing services
- Well established with over 300 active client accounts
- 95% of revenues are from repeat clients
- Recently added direct mail and variable printing services
- Recently hired an additional sales representative and planning to hire another
- Agreements with industry leading buying groups and wholesalers that help the company offer competitive pricing to its clients
- Focus on direct mail and variable printing to increase sales
- Expand the geographic service area
- Hire experienced outside sales representatives and a graphic designer to expand market share
- Increased marketing efforts with social media to gain brand recognition
- Hire furniture specialists and focus on furniture sales
- Decrease operating expenses
The company serves commercial clients in various industries across the Mid-Atlantic US.
The company is headquartered in a 10,000 square foot building in Mid-Atlantic US. The facility is leased from an affiliated company.
The company is co-owned and both owners are actively involved in the day-to-day operations. The owners believe it is time to put an exit strategy in place to prepare for retirement. The owners are ready to remain with the business for a transition period.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)