Full-Service Pool Maintenance and Construction
- Posted on inbuilding & construction
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
Full-service maintenance and construction business, generating about $180K per month under repeat maintenance contracts. Uniquely positioned to attract and appeal to high-net worth individuals who are building or improving the highest valued residence in the Southeast US. Highly evolved relationships with landscape architects, water feature designers and engineers, real-estate agents, general contractors, property managers and others that influence high net worth individuals decisions to hire.
· Operating in growth mode; revenues expected to approach $10M by YE 2016
· Diversified maintenance offerings (pool and landscape)
· Repeat maintenance revenue of about $180K per month
· Maintenance services currently offered to almost 1,000 different customers
· Booked orders near $3M
· Caters to highly-exclusive residential market
· Motivated management team, looking forward to continued growth
· State-of-the-art social media website and marketing HubSpot CRM
· Create dedicated sales department to expand customer base
· Continue to deploy outgoing marketing techniques
· Franchise the business model
· Expand to other market areas with high-end consumers
· Expansion of stratigically located office and warehouse underway, to enhance efficiency
· The premises may be included in the sale depending on the offer.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The family-owned and operated company has experienced significant growth in the past three years. The owner is approaching retirement age and would like to capitalize on his hard work and is open to different deal structures.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)