Full Service Cold Storage Company
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a full-service public cold storage warehouse, offering additional 3rd party logistics to international importers, exporters, and distributors. The company has expanded to offer additional services such as order picking, and the loading and unloading of trucks and ocean containers.
· Unique turn-key, full service cold transport and storage
· International customers represented 79% of revenue in 2017
· Over 14% compound growth in revenue (13-17)
· 30% adjusted EBITDA margin in 2017
· 96% repeat business
· Fully occupied, having to turn customers away
· Large growth, currently expanding facility to match demand
· Diversified global customer base, over 100 customers in total
· Only warehouse in Virginia approved by USDA as a supplying warehouse to the European Union. (Required for specific products)
· Only cold storage in region approved by the Virginia alcohol beverage control (ABC)
· Expand facility to capture full demand from customers
· In 2018, the nearby port will be one of few east coast ports accepting chilled fruits and vegetables. Cold storage traffic for the area expected to increase two-fold.
· Become first produce/fruit focused terminal in marketplace
· Expand logistics, packaging and labeling business
· Convert rental space within the facility to cold storage space
· Expand international presence
· East Coast
· The company caters to international food importers (69%), exporters (10%), distributers and domestic manufacturers worldwide.
· The company operates on a 6.5 acre campus which includes 80,000 sq. ft. of facility space and 18,000 sq. ft. of high cube freezer space. The property is zoned for cold storage and has ample space for expansion. All real estate is owned by an affiliate entity. The company intends to include real estate in the sale of the company.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)