Diversified graphic arts company specializing in printing, mailing and direct-mail marketing.
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a diversified graphic arts company specializing in design, digital and offset printing, packaging, fulfillment, lettershop services and direct mail marketing. The company services a diverse array of industries, and does not focus on any single group to drive demand for its products and services.
· Operating history spans over 25 years
· Revenue is increasing sharply because of the addition of new customers and fresh sales efforts
· Advanced technology in the printers
· Majority of staff has been with the company for over 15 years
· Approximate 25% market share of the Southwest Florida direct-mail market
· Develop a sales team to conduct outreach
· Continue to expand the customer base
· Create a formal, diversified marketing plan which allows the company to use multiple marketing avenues to generate new client demand
· The company operates from a 16,000 sq. ft. facility owned by the company. There is ample room to grow on the property, as there is approximately 36,000 sq. ft. of vacant land which could be used for expansion.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company has two shareholders, both of whom are active in the day-to-day operations of the business. These shareholders are seeking an exit, in order to pursue retirement.
* Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)