Custom Exhibit Designs and Promotional Advertising for Trade Shows
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company designs, engineers, and builds innovative custom displays and exhibits. The full-service business provides all advertising and promotional aspects for trade shows.
· Customer relationships span 25 years
· Key long-term contracts range 3-5 years
· Completed work for high profile clients such as Alcoa, Boeing, BASF, PPG Industries, Arcelor-Mittal, Lubrizol, Tarkett Flooring, MTD, and NASA
· Strong brand recognition in the transportation, aeronautics, industrial, and technological industries
· Exhibits include various lighting, multimedia, and audio visual (AV) systems
· Hire sales representatives, currently all business is strictly from word-of- mouth
· Increase trade show presence as a means to grow customer base and increase brand visibility
· Promote recurring revenue streams such as storage
· Examine and improve current pricing structure
· The company operates from a 24,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party.
· The owner is approaching retirement and would like to get an exit strategy in place. He is available to remain with new ownership in a consultant capacity to transition the customer relationships.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)