Custom Audio/Video Integration Firm
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
The company sources components from a wide range of cutting-edge manufacturers to craft and install a seamless package of security, smart home automation, video conferencing, home theater, energy management, lighting, and acoustic solutions. The company caters to an array of high-end residential and commercial accounts and is known as a preferred vendor for high-end builders and designers.
- Revenue of 1.4M in 2017 without full-time sales team
- Attractive net and gross margins of 17% and 55% respectively in 2016
- Impressive list of high net-worth clients
- Long-term relationships with leading suppliers
- Certified Alarm System Contractor
- Member of Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA)
- Trusted network of highly-skilled technicians in the area
- New interactive website and sophisticated operational software implemented in 2016
- Able to attain nearly $1M in revenue with no sales or marketing personnel
- Create a marketing plan and sales team
- Push recurring commercial maintenance services
- Hire additional technicians and production builders
- Build relationships with interior designers and builders
- Launch security division
- Orlando tops Forbes list: “Where To Invest in Housing”
- Primarily local
- The company operates from a 900 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. The operations are centrally-located in a strategic position near a growing number of high-end residences and commercial spaces.
- The owners are selling the company for personal reasons. They are available to remain with the company during a handover period and are in the process of grooming employees for the change of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)