Component Manufacturer & Distributor of Machined Products
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
The company provides necessary components to the oil and gas industry, brazing stations and other machined parts to air conditioning manufacturers and repair services to both.
· Assembles and distributes needed machined parts for oil and gas operators and HVAC manufacturers within the region
· Offers custom brazing stations, brazing fixtures, tools, progressive press transfer arms, power connectors and pneumatic hammers for air-conditioning manufacturing
· Lean manufacturing model with capability of expansion through two staff members
· Extensive client relationship with several independent manufacturing line divisions inside one of Texas´ largest air-conditioning manufacturers
· Reputation for delivering projects prior to deadlines
· Opportunity to offer brazing stations and other tools to similar, relevant industries, such as the automotive and semi-conductor industries
· Increase in-house machining capabilities with a capital investment in more precision machines
· Expand services to a larger geographic market within and outside the Texas area
· Oil and gas industry, and air conditioning manufacturers within Texas
· The company operates from a leased warehouse space owned by an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable by a new owner. The company also owns the right of first refusal on adjacent spaces.
· Sole owner is seeking a full-sale of the business and is open to various deal structures. The owner is willing to stay on and transition while the succession plan is put into place.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]