Commercial Landscape Maintenance & Installation
- Posted on inland & property
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
HeadquartersWest coast of Florida
The company is a full service commercial landscape maintenance and installation company that provides complete lawn care, irrigation and tree maintenance to its clients.
· Adjusted EBITDA has grown at a CAGR of 41.6% from 2013 to 2016
· 100% commercial landscaping work
· Many customers have 1-3 year maintenance contracts
· Several clients have been with the company for over 30 years.
· Great reputation in the market
· Management team has a combined experience of over 135 years
· The company is currently debt-free
· Build out a sales team in order to generate new customers and bid on additional contracts
· Obtain a GC license or partner with someone to take advantage of opportunities presented by existing clients
· Join additional professional landscaping associations for fresh networking avenuess
· The company operates from a 1.1 acre property with four buildings totaling 4,000 sq. ft. This facility is leased from an affiliated entity.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company has one member, who is approaching retirement and is seeking to exit the company. The member may stay for a transition period, dependent on the structure of the deal.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)