Commercial Drywall, Framing, and Acoustical Ceiling Contractor
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
The company specializes in design-build construction of load and non-load bearing metal framing systems, gypsum wallboard, and acoustical ceiling systems targeting the multi-family and hospitality sectors.
- Operating history exceeds 20 years
- $14.1M in secured backlog as of April 30, 2018
- Operating in growth mode, revenue increased 10% from 2016 to 2017
- Access to an extensive contractor base
- Receive invitations to bid from leading GCs in the area
- Second-tier management groomed for succession
- Compound annual grown rate (CAGR) of 14.1% in gross profit from 2014 to 2017
- Able to fabricate load-bearing structures for multi-family framing projects
- Key supplier relationships
- Hire more estimators
- Add another project manager
- Expand to surrounding states
- The company focuses in the metro-Atlanta, Georgia area, and has completed work in other states such as Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- The company operates from a 6,000 sq. ft. commercial building of which approximately 50% is warehouse space. The facility is leased from unrelated third party and there is room to grow in the current location.
- The owners are approaching retirement and would like to exit the business. At this time, very little is required of the shareholders; the management team handles daily operations.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)