Commercial and Industrial Moving Company Located in Dallas, Texas
- Posted on inprofessional services
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
Dallas based relocation company with 33 employees serving commercial and industrial customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth market. The company offers a full-service solution that includes business relocation, PC/network services, packing and materials, furniture assembly/disassembly, storage, and post-move final cleaning. The company has experienced year-over-year revenue growth.
· Great reputation and A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and high online ratings
· Local moves
· Recurring revenue from short/long-term storage
· 18,000 square foot facility
· Flat rate pricing structure
· Serves Fortune 50 customers
· Strong relationships with real estate firms, property managers, and general contractors
· Increase partnerships with commercial real estate firms to offer bundle services
· Increase website optimization and marketing
· Scalable operations with by increasing personnel
· Further expand Texas presence
Commercial and industrial businesses in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and select Texas cities. The company primarily serves the Office and Industrial space (O&I), which includes companies in the oil and gas sector, distribution, business and legal services, just to name a few.
The company leases an 18,000 square foot facility from an unrelated third party.
The shareholder is approaching retirement age and would like to find an acquirer that will continue to grow the company. The owner is willing to remain on for a transition period but would like to exit the company in the short-term to focus on other unrelated interests. There are key employees in place to help ensure a smooth transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]