Specialty medical imaging service provider
EBITDA Range 750K-1M
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company provides state-of-the-art PET/CT imaging and diagnostic services. The clinic is primarily devoted to oncology, neurology and cardiology patients. The staff specializes in the
oncology, cardiology and dementia imaging niches.
· Two medical diagnostic imaging centers strategically located to service the central Florida area
· Company experiences an approximate 75% share of the diagnostic imaging market in two contiguous counties where the company operates
· Unique relationship with an experienced teleradiology group which allows it to outsource radiology services, causing average test results to be available in less than 24 hours
· Leading independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF) in the central Florida area
· Loyal network of physicians that provides consistent new and repeat client referrals
· Expand into adjacent localities currently underserved by specialty imaging facilities
· Grow the suite of imaging services into additional modalities currently not served by the company
· The company operates from two imaging centers in Central Florida. The first is a 2,212 sq. ft. location, which is leased from an unrelated third party. The second is a 3,207 sq. ft. location, which is leased from an affiliated entity.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company has two corporate members, one of whom is active in the management of the company. Both members are seeking an exit of the business. The sole shareholder of the active member may be willing to stay for a transition period, depending on the structure of the deal.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)