Award-winning E-commerce Company Focused on Automobile and Powersports Parts
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 25M-50M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The offering is two legally separate businesses that operate cooperatively as an e-commerce site for business to consumer retail sales. The company currently specializes in automotive, wheel and tire, power-sports, towing, recreational vehicle, and marine products.
- Compound annual growth in revenue of 22.8% from 2014-2018
- Owner distributions have averaged $730K each year from 2014-2018
- Holds long-term relationships with over 60 manufacturers and distributors
- Recently launched marine product line, offering substantial opportunity for growth
- Unique front-end software, allowing for website customization
- Lists products on company website and four third-party sites: Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Sears
- Launch additional product lines to continue company growth
- Bring distribution in-house in order to increase net profit
- Create niche websites for jeep and power-sports product lines in order to reduce third party commission fees and increase net profit
- Add mount and balance options to increase tire and wheel sales
- Establish a retail store
- The company services the automotive, power-sports, and marine markets.
- The company operates in a 14,000 sq. ft. building leased from an affiliate-owned entity. 9,000 sq. ft. of the facility is a finished office space, whereas 5,000 sq. ft. is a shop and warehouse. Management notes there is room to expand in the current facility.
- The company is jointly owned by three family members. The owners would like to execute a full sale in order to pursue other interests. They are willing to remain on for a transition period.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)