Award Winning Custom Car Builder
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Investment/Partner
The company is a renowned, award winning, custom-car builder with a focus on British classic SUVs. It provides clients a one-of-a kind luxury design auto experience for each of its unique custom builds. Clients design every aspect of the vehicle and the company´s highly trained technicians complete a ground-up restoration and replace every single component of the vehicle. All elements of the process are completed in-house.
- Operating in growth mode; revenues have grown from $1.2M in 2014 to $5.2M in 2017. Forecasting over $7.2M by CYE 2018
- $4.9M in secured work-in-progress as of October 1, 2018
- Average unit price has increased from $68K in 2015 to $179K in 2018; excludes upgrades
- Full-builds represent 85% of revenue; upgrade projects represent the remaining 15%
- Robust production, finance, marketing, and quality control processes in place
- 100% in-house production including paint and upholstery
- Clean, recognizable branding, with strong brand presence created via social media, and press coverage including television
- Highly trained technician and ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified employees with master certifications
- Strong vendor base of US and European suppliers
- Refine production processes to minimize waste and breakage
- Improve trading terms and buying process to improve profit margins
- Introduce new product lines to expand client base
- Continue to focus on upgrades to increase revenue via offering more selections and enhance the process
- Add additional sub-assembly space for electronics and cosmetics to increase production
- Expand into new markets and grow relationships into global influencers
- Target US cities with retail design studio presence and one international store to expand footprint
- The company targets high-net-worth individuals looking for one-of-a kind luxury design auto experience.
- The company leases its two facilities, one in the East and the other on the West Coast of the United States. Both facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.
- The company is owned by four shareholders, three of which are actively involved in the management of the company. The owners are looking for a new partner to add value and take the company to the next level, and maximize the growth opportunities currently available.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)