Automotive Collision Repair Center
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
HeadquartersDeKalb County, Georgia
A well-established automotive repair facility specializing in high-quality collision repair and refinishing services. The company holds direct repair relationships with several large insurance companies and is the preferred collision repair shop for a major automotive dealer.
- 42.5% average gross profit margins over the last four years
- Close proximity to a highly populated metropolitan area with a large number of registered vehicles
- Well-established business operating in the same location for over 37 years
- Holds direct repair relationships with major insurance companies, providing a consistent source of referrals
- Ability to employ and retain highly-skilled technicians; average tenure with the company is nine years
- Superior after-sales service, allowing the company to differentiate itself from competitors
- Operates a 14,000 sq. ft. facility with state-of-the-art collision repair equipment
- Incorporate additional repair services to bolster sales and increase the number of walk-in customers
- Establish a marketing plan to target potential customers outside of the company’s insurance network
- Partner with additional dealerships to increase referrals and drive sales
- DeKalb County, Georgia
- The greater Atlanta metropolitan area
- The company owns a 14,000 sq. ft. repair facility equipped with three frame racks and three paint booths. There is room for expansion at the current location. The real estate is included in the sale.
- There are two owners, one of which is active in the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire. The active owner is available for a transition period of up to two years to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)